Contribute & Sponsor
Sponsorship with a financial contribution is another way that a business or individual can put advertising money to good use in our community.
Special Event Sponsors are welcome for:
Sports Team Sponsors Businesses and organizations have the opportunity to sponsor a team in any of our sports. Team sponsorships can be obtained for a $325 investment. Sponsors receive:
- Organization logo or statement on team jerseys
- Recognition in Parks and Recreation brochure
- After donating a total of $650 (two sponsorships) the sponsor will be invited to the Department’s annual Volunteer Celebration.
Children & Teams receive:
- End of season party/event
- An upgraded award for each team player
- Head coach receives team plaque (incl. team picture)
For information, contact Fredericksburg Parks, Recreation & Events at 540-372-1086 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fredericksburg Roller Hockey Rink advertisers are needed to help raise funds for our new hockey rink installation in Dixon Park.
Motts Run Reservoir Renovation Program is seeking to improve parking and install running water and permanent restroom facilities at Motts Run Reservoir. With your financial contribution, you will help citizens to enjoy the outdoor fishing, hiking and nature trails that are part of our City’s popular outdoor nature facility. For more information on Motts’ fundraising needs, please click here for a pdf document. Email your questions.
Donations of materials, supplies and in-kind services. Donations of materials and supplies are another way that many individuals and organizations choose to help with our programs.
- Many service organizations raise money for playground equipment or park beautification efforts.
- Some businesses and individuals have at their disposal a very unique resource for which we are always thankful -- they have a building or natural area that they allow us to use for our ever-expanding programs.
Please contact us if you have a resource to offer to the community through the Parks & Recreation Department. (540) 372-1086 or email us.