Contesting a Parking Ticket

If you wish to contest your parking ticket, print out the Parking Contest Form (PDF) and follow the instructions on the form to submit it. In addition, only the registered owner can contest a ticket, but you may bring the driver to court with them as a witness.

If you have reason to believe that you are not guilty and wish to contest the charge in court, the parking contest form must be completed and returned to the Records Office located at Police Headquarters within 30 days from the date the ticket was issued.