- Commonwealth's Attorney
- Victim / Witness Program
- If You Are Subpoenaed
If You Are Subpoenaed
- Please arrive at the time listed on your subpoena.
- Please take note of the court’s address as Fredericksburg has separate locations for Circuit, General District, and Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court.
- Please note that cell phones are not allowed in court.
- Please dress appropriately; shorts are not allowed.
- Please do not bring small children to court. You will be required to remain outside the courtroom if you bring them.
- Please bring any evidence you may have with you the day of the hearing.
- Please bring any relevant witnesses who may not have been subpoenaed.
- If you have questions regarding your testimony, or require the services of an interpreter, please call the Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office at 540-372-1040 and ask to speak with the prosecutor assigned to the case.
- If you have been threatened, contact the Fredericksburg Police Department at 540-373-3122.
- If you are subpoenaed to Circuit Court, you may call 540-310-0675 after 5:00 p.m. for information on Circuit Court cases scheduled for the next day. This is an outgoing message line only, you will not be able to leave a message.
- If you have questions regarding your rights as a victim/witness or the criminal justice process, please call the Victim Witness Assistance Program at 540-993-1660.
Elizabeth K. Humphries
PO Box 886
Fredericksburg, VA 22404
8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday - Friday
After Hours Circuit Court Informational Line
Ph: 540-310-0675 after 5 p.m.
Victim Witness Assistance Program
Police Department (non-emergency)
General District Court Case Information
Circuit Court Case Information
Fredericksburg Police Department
Stafford County Sheriff’s Office
Spotsylvania County Sheriff’s Office
Spotsylvania County Commonwealth’s Attorney