COVID-19 Current Operating Status
- Dorothy Hart Community Center - closed
- Rentals of Parks available at half capacity
- Motts Run Reservoir - closed for the season (except for trails)
- Buffett Swimming Pool - closed for the season
- Outdoor recreation programs have been modified. Please check our registration page.
- Fall Youth Sports leagues are cancelled.
- Parks, Recreation and Events Office Staff is available by phone 540-372-1086 and email on Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm.
- All trails and parks remain open. Please remember to follow social distancing guidelines!
- Public restrooms in City parks and at the Visitor Center are open.
- Fredericksburg Farmers Market at Hurkamp Park is open.
- New programs for leisure and sports are being planned, watch for registration information in August
Please feel free to contact us with questions at 540-372-1086 and email during office hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm.
Friday, September 25, 2020 at 6:30pm – 8:30pm at Fredericksburg Agricultural Fairgrounds, 2400 Airport Avenue. Pre-registration is $6 per person and if space permits, $8 per person at the door. **Please note event has been changed to an outdoor event to allow for COVID safety precautions***. We have tickets on sale now.
Children's Art Show Virtual Tour
Wed, Sep 30Wind Down Wednesday Concert with Darcy Dawn FREE event, bring a picnic blanket and purchase di...Read More
Sat, Oct 3Picasso in the Park For all ages. Calling all artists! Gather at Alum ...Read More
Wed, Oct 7Pumpkin Paint & Sip Night The air is cooling and the leaves are falling so i...Read More
Sat, Oct 10Basketball: Game of Horse 8 – 16yrs H-O-R-S-E is a game played by two peopl...Read More
Fri, Oct 16 - Sat, Oct 17Campout in the Park All ages camp along the lake shore and enjoy autum...Read More