COVID-19 Current Operating Status
- Dorothy Hart Community Center - closed
- Rentals of Parks available at half capacity
- Motts Run Reservoir - closed for the season (except for trails)
- Buffett Swimming Pool - closed for the season
- Ourdoor recreation programs have been modified. Please check our registration page.
- Heritage Festival 4th of July Events in downtown Fredericksburg have been cancelled.
- Fall Sports are cancelled for this fall.
- Parks, Recreation and Events Office Staff is available by phone 540-372-1086 and email on Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm.
- All trails and parks remain open. Please remember to follow social distancing guidelines!
- Public restrooms in City parks and at the Visitor Center are open.
- Fredericksburg Farmers Market at Hurkamp Park
- New programs for leisure and sports are being planned, watch for registration information in August
Please feel free to contact us with questions at 540-372-1086 and email during office hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm.
Join us on Saturdays, 7:00am – 2:00pm, in Hurkamp Park, 500 William Street. All shoppers are recommended to wear masks and gloves. Three entrances will be available to the market. Our vendors will be wearing masks/gloves and they will handle all produce Read on...