Youth & Tot Sports
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR SPRING SPORTS:
- Practices and games will be limited to player with two family members
- All who attend practices/games will be asked to take temperature at home prior to leaving for fields
- Coaches to ask players, or parents of players, if players have a higher than normal temperature before each practice/game
- Anyone with temperature will be required to leave
- No one will be allowed onto the field until it is their practice or game time
- Parents must socially distance on the sidelines
- All who are at the field MUST wear a mask, and keep the mask on during practices and/or games
- Referees will follow the direction of their association when it concerns masks
- Please see our registration information packet for sports for more details regarding changes to our sports leagues as a result of the pandemic.
“QUICK STICKS” FIELD HOCKEY - late registration
Nothing is more satisfying than whacking a small ball, with a field hockey stick. But field hockey lets you dribble that ball, flick it, roll it, slide it around and in between people’s legs, glide it, pass it, and much more. Field hockey is a team sport that is becoming more popular every year. Give it a try, and you will surely become hooked! Grab your stick and be sure to register. Practices are either Mondays & Wednesdays, or Tuesday & Thursdays. Games are during the week and on Saturdays. All practices and games will be play at Dixon Park. The age determination date will be May 15th, 2021. Registration beings February 1 for City residents and February 15 for Non-City Residents. Deadline to register is March 5 or when the division is full. There is a $10 fee for late registration. Location: Dixon Park.
- Rookies (7yrs – 9yrs)
- Juniors (10yrs – 12yrs)
- Seniors (13yrs – 15yrs)
April 5 – May 15 Times Vary: weekday evenings and Saturdays
$35/$70 (resident/non-residents). Deadline to register is March 5 or when the division is full. Registration will be online only.
YOUTH SOCCER - late registration
Are you the next Carli Lloyd or Clint Dempsey? Come show us your skills for our fall soccer league. Players learn fundamentals including dribbling, passing, shooting and teamwork. The age determination date is May 15th, 2021. Registration begins February 1 for City residents and February 15 for Non-City residents. Deadline to register is March 5 or when the division is full. There is a $10 late fee for any late registration. Location: Dixon Park.
- Novice (6yrs – 7yrs)
- Rookie (8yrs – 9yrs)
- Junior (10yrs – 12yrs)
- Senior (13yrs – 16yrs)
April 5 - May 15 Times Vary: weekday evenings and Saturdays
$35/$70 (residents/non-residents). Deadline to register is March 5 or when the division is full. Registration will be online only.
YOUTH BASEBALL - now registering - deadline April 10, 2021
Do you want to be the next Bryce Harper, Aaron Judge, José Altuve, or Manny Machado? Come watch your children develop there baseball skills and get a chance to be just like them. The players will also learn sportsmanship, and respect their teammates and much more through friendly competitive sports. The Age determination date will be June 15th, 2021. Registrations begin March 1 for City Residents and March 15 for Non-City residents. Deadline to register is April 10th or when the division is full. There is a $10 late registration fee. Location: Sunshine Ballpark and Snowden Park.
- T-Ball (5yrs – 6yrs)
- Coach Pitch (7rs – 8yrs)
- Minors (9yrs – 10yrs)
Mondays – Saturdays May 10 – June 30 Times Vary: weekday evenings and Saturdays
$35/$70 (residents/non-residents). Deadline to register is April 10th or when the division is full. Registration will be online only.
Year Round Sports
Our youth sports recreation leagues are currently cancelled for the season. Fall 2020 Youth Sports Leagues are cancelled.
- Fall and Spring Youth Soccer
- Fall Spring Youth Field Hockey
- Youth Baseball
- Youth Basketball
- Midnight Madness Program
Developmental "tot" programs are offered in:
- Fall and Spring Tot Soccer
- Fall and Spring Tot Field Hockey
- Tot Basketball