FY 2014 Budget
The City Manager's Office prepares an annual budget for City Council review and adoption. The Assistant City Manager assists the City Manager by preparing two major documents: The City Manager's Recommended Budget, which is the document reviewed by Council, and the Adopted Budget, which is released after the Council has adopted the budget for the fiscal year. The City Manager's Office also prepares for consideration any amendments to the budget which are necessary throughout the year.
The City budget is the operating plan for the fiscal year. The "Operating" budget is the portion of the budget dedicated to the ongoing operations of the City, while the "Capital" budget is the portion of the budget for major capital projects in the City's capital funds. The City also prepares a five-year Capital Improvements Plan, ("CIP").
FY 2014 Budget Documents
Below is the FY 2014 Adopted Budget, which covers the period from July 1, 2013 through June 30, 2014.
- Section 1 - Transmittal Letter (PDF)
- Section 2 - Organizational Chart and Summary Table (PDF)
- Section 3 - Personnel Table (PDF)
- Section 4 - Revenue Analysis (PDF)
- Section 5 - Debt Service and Fund Balance Analysis (PDF)
- Section 6 - General Fund Expenditure Summary (PDF)
- Section 7 - Program Narratives (PDF)
- Section 8 - Capital Improvements Plan (PDF)
- Section 9 - Operating Budget Line Items (PDF)
- Section 10 - Audited Balance Sheet (PDF)
- Section 11 - Glossary and Budget Resolutions (PDF)
Basic Budget Information: Adopted Resolution and Line Item Details (PDF)
FY 2014 Recommended Budget
Below is the City's FY 2014 Recommended Budget, which covers the period from July 1, 2013 through June 30, 2014: