2020 SUMMER CAMPS ARE CANCELLED
General Camp Information:
- Spaces fill on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please register for the appropriate age/grade.
- Register for Fredericksburg Alert > Program Notifications to receive weather cancellation notices.
- Fee waivers available for those who qualify. Call our office for more information.
- Must provide own transportation to camps.
- Register for all camps online. For information or assistance please call 540-372-1086 or email email@example.com.
Copy of birth certificate is required at time of registration for first time registrations. Online enrollments must provide your child’s birth certificate before camp signups.
Online enrollment notice:
YOU MUST have your online account ready in advance with your user name and password. We have a new registration system and you must set up a new household. We strongly recommend contacting us several days before camp signups to ensure your account is ready. Call 540-372-1086 ext. 0 or email us now.
Read our Summer Camp FAQ’s for many answers about our online registration system
Summer Camp Refund Policy:
Individuals wishing to withdraw and/or requesting a refund must do so by contacting the Fredericksburg Parks, Recreation and Events Department. Individuals must follow up their verbal cancellation request with a written refund request and submit it to Fredericksburg Parks, Recreation and Events Department prior to cancellation deadlines. A 10% administrative fee will be charged on all refund requests for advanced cancellations. Cancellation requests less than two weeks (14 days) before camp start date are eligible for a 50% refund. And there are no refunds on cancellations less than 7 days before camp start date. There will be no refunds given to those who withdraw after program start date. Refunds will require 4 weeks for processing unless paid by credit card. Credit card refunds will take 5 business days to process.