Who do I contact if I have a water quality issue?
The Annual Water Reports are designed to inform you about your drinking water quality. Our goal is to provide you with a safe and dependable supply of drinking water and help you understand the efforts that are made to protect your water supply. The quality of your drinking water must meet state and federal requirements administered by the Virginia Department of Health (VDH).

If you have any questions about this report or want to request any additional information concerning your drinking water, please contact: Dave King, Director of Public Works at (540) 372-1023.

Show All Answers

1. How do I set up a new account?
2. How do I start/stop utility service?
3. Can I have my service activated or terminated on weekends?
4. What are my trash/recycle pick-up days?
5. Does the City require or provide trash receptacles?
6. Are automatic payment plans available?
7. Is there a penalty for late payment of my utility bill?
8. Will the City allow me to have an irrigation only account?
9. Who do I contact if I have a water quality issue?